Trinity Catholic High School, Woodford Green
|Type||Comprehensive voluntary aided school|
|Headteacher||Dr. Paul. C. Doherty, BA.,D. Phil (Oxon), FRSA|
|DfE URN||102860 Tables|
Trinity Catholic High School is a co-educational, Catholic comprehensive school located in Woodford Green, Greater London, England. It is split between two sites, with years 7-9 on the Lower Site, Sydney Road, and years 10-13 on Upper Site, Mornington Road. There are approximately 1750 pupils, with each year of 250 pupils divided into eight form classes. For over 28 years, the Headmaster has been Dr Paul C. Doherty. The school's motto is based on Christ's maxim: "Love each other as we love ourselves".
- In 2009 Ofsted Report Trinity was once again rated 1 – outstanding.1
- In 1997 Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector for schools in his annual report described Trinity as Grade 1 – “an outstandingly successful school”.2
- In May 1999, the Department for Education and Employment (DFEE) nominated Trinity Catholic High School as a “Beacon School” to show good practice both locally and nationally.3
- Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector – 2000 annual report – Trinity Catholic High School has again been nominated as an outstanding school. In March 2006 Ofsted again judged the school to be Grade 1 – outstanding.4
- As reported in Bucks Free Press, a UK Publication, Dominic Yeatman states the following: "OUTSTANDING is the verdict returned by inspectors in Trinity Catholic High School's first Ofsted report for six years. The school in Mornington Road, Woodford Green, scored maximum possible marks in 22 out of 25 categories with an inspection team who spent two days in the school at the start of this month. In their report, inspectors wrote: "There is a clear vision and a hunger for improvement, building on the school's record of outstanding success. The outstanding and consistent leadership of the headmaster over a quarter of a century is complemented by the exceptional management of senior and middle leaders."4 The report noted that a high proportion of students gained the highest grades at GCSE and that progress made by students who joined the sixth form with lower grades was particularly good. Headteacher Paul Doherty wrote: "My warmest congratulations to all for a marvellous and truly outstanding outcome."
|Kele Okereke||1981||Musician, Bloc Party|
|Tamzin Outhwaite||1970||Award Winning Actress, EastEnders, Sweet Charity (2009 revival), Grease, Oliver|
|Matt Ward||1972||Grammy and Brit Award Nominated Record Producer/Songwriter Christina Milian, Mutya Buena, The Saturdays|
|Gary Lucy||1981||Actor, The Bill|
|Matt Harrold||1984||Footballer, Wycombe Wanderers FC|
|Darel Russell||1980||Footballer, Norwich City F.C.|
|Louise Lombard||1970||Actress, The House of Elliot, NCIS, CSI|
|Christine Ohuruogu||1984||Athlete, 400 metres|
|James 'Arg' Argent||1987||Actor, The Only Way Is Essex|
- Ofsted.gov.uk: Trinity Catholic High School, 2006
- http://www.trinity.redbridge.sch.uk/ Trinity Catholic High School
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA