The Sphere (social network)
|Founded||France, (2008 )|
|Type of site||Social networking service|
|Launched||December 2, 2008|
The particularity of The-Sphere is that each member application is analyzed by a Board of Admissions for approval.2 It is claimed that the Board only select those who are deemed to add value to the club and who are in line with the website’s philosophy. It is claimed that The-Sphere’s network captures an international group of people;3 also that The-Sphere is a private social platform where members can share tips and content; and that The-Sphere’s platform offers tools to help members manage their private, social and business lives such as private mailbox, Online chat, photo and video albums, geolocation, city guide. The-Sphere’s network offers its members4 an online magazine. The-Sphere’s magazine is called “Trends&Events”. Upon joining, members can learn about that and other of the The Sphere's products and services. Recent Events include “Par Coeur Gala” to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation5 France association and hosted by The-Sphere ambassador Eva Longoria.6
- Luxe&Beauté TV Show at MCE
- Eva Longoria s'affiche avec Eduardo Cruz à Cannes à la soirée The-Sphere at People Premiere
- The Cannes Film Festival Charity Cocktail Event à bord du yacht Lady Joy, Cannes 2012 : Eva Longoria scintillante avec son chérie Edouardo Cruz et P. Diddy at Pure People
- Une soirée pour Eva Longoria à Cannes at TF1
- The-Sphere.com soutient la Eva Longoria Foundation at M6
- Eva Longoria's Tweet about The-Sphere.com at Tweeter
- Eva Longoria & Denise Rich Hosted Charity Event with The-Sphere.com at Genlux
- Soirée Cannoises avec The-Sphere.com at Paris C Fou - Le Mag
- Chronique Cannes 2012 at Paris C Fou - Le Mag
- Cannes Film Festival Charity Cocktail, Eva Longoria, 12 cm sur un yacht... at Pure Trend
- Eva Longoria en Photo à la Soirée The-Sphere à Cannes at Stars People
- Inside Eva Longoria and Denise Rich's Charity Benefit in Cannes with Alec Baldwin, Diddy and More... at Celebzter
- The-Sphere.com soutient la Eva Longoria Foundation at Media Belgium Canalblog
- The-Sphere.com et Eva Longoria Palme de la générosité at Gala
- From Hollywood to Cannes with a big cause, Eva Longoria Foundation at Examiner.com
- The-Sphere.com by David Manoukian, the Golden Boy at Paris Planet Fashion
- The-Sphere.com : Riches de tous les pays, unissez-vous at GQ Magazine
- "Par Coeur Gala" For Association Make A Wish at Life (magazine)
- David Manoukian directeur général Alain Manoukian la deuxième génération de Manoukian surfe sur le net at Lsa.fr
- David Manoukian and wife Chantal pose as they arrive to attend the 'Par Coeur Gala' dinner at the Hotel Meurice on September 21, 2009 in Paris, France. at Getty Images
- The-Sphere.com : Le Facebook des Milliardaires at Webactus.net
- "The Sphere : a social luxury network for the happy few". Luxe Magazine. September 2010.
- "Ainsi soit tweet". Le Point. 2011-11-22.
- "Le site exclusif The-Sphere.com". Joyce.fr. 2010-02-16.
- "The-Sphere.com : le club d’happy few où il faut déposer son CV". Teknologik.fr. 2010-03-17.
- "The-Sphere la générosité comme code d'accès". Make-A-Wish Foundation. November 2009.
- "Super Luxe Online". Paris Match. 2009-11-22.
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA