|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Tetrahedron|
|Edited by||L. Ghosez, G.-Q. Lin, S.F. Martin, W.B. Motherwell, G.P. Pandey, B.M. Stoltz, R.J.K. Taylor, K. Tomioka|
Tetrahedron is a weekly peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing full original research papers in the field of organic chemistry. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2011 impact factor of 3.025.1 Tetrahedron and Elsevier, its publisher, support an annual symposium.2
- Wiberg, K. B. (1968). "Application of pople-santry-segal CNDO method to the cyclopropylcarbinyl and cyclobutyl cation and to bicyclobutane". Tetrahedron 24 (3): 1083. doi:10.1016/0040-4020(68)88057-3. – cited 2151 times
- Haasnoot, C. A. G.; de Leeuw, F. A. A. M.; Altona, C. (1980). "The relationship between proton-proton NMR coupling constants and substituent electronegativities—I : An empirical generalization of the Karplus equation". Tetrahedron 36 (19): 2783–2792. doi:10.1016/0040-4020(80)80155-4. – cited 2149 times
- Grubbs, R. H.; Chang, S. (April 1998). "Recent advances in olefin metathesis and its application in organic synthesis". Tetrahedron 54 (18): 4413–4450. doi:10.1016/S0040-4020(97)10427-6. – cited 2109 times
- Gasteiger, J.; Marsili, M. (1980). "Iterative partial equalization of orbital electronegativity - A rapid access to atomic charges". Tetrahedron 36 (22): 3219–3228. doi:10.1016/0040-4020(80)80168-2. – cited 2044 times
- "Tetrahedron". 2011 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2012.
- "14th Tetrahedron Symposiusm". Elsevier. 2012. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA