Sanin Kaigan National Park
|Sanin Kaigan National Park|
|Established||15 July 1963|
Sanin Kaigan National Park (山陰海岸国立公園 San'in Kaigan Kokuritsu Kōen ) is a National Park in Tottori, Hyōgo, and Kyōto Prefectures, Japan.1 Established in 1963, the park runs continuously along the Sea of Japan coast from Tottori to Kyōtango231 The park covers 87.83 km². Sanin Kaigan National Park is known for its numerous inlets, rock formations, islands, and caves.1
- Genbudō Cave (玄武洞), Kasumi Coast (香住海岸), Tajima Coast (但馬海岸), Takeno Coast (竹野海岸), Tottori Sand Dunes, Uradome Coast (浦富海岸)4567
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Sanin Kaigan National Park|
- "San'in Coast National Park". Encyclopedia of Japan. Tokyo: Shogakukan. 2012. Retrieved 2012-04-12.
- "San'inkaigan National Park". Natural Parks Foundation. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- Sutherland, Mary; Britton, Dorothy (1995). National Parks of Japan. Kodansha. pp. 131–3.
- "San'inkaigan National Park". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- "Sanin Kaigan National Park". Kyōto Prefecture. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- "山陰海岸国立公園". Tottori Prefecture. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- "Sanin Kaigan". Hyōgo Prefecture. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- "Sanin Kaigan National Park - Basic Information". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- (English) Sanin Kaigan National Park
- (Japanese) Sanin Kaigan National Park
- Map of Sanin Kaigan National Park
|This article about a national/quasi-national park or protected area in Japan, or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA