Prince William of Hesse-Kassel
|Landgrave William of Hesse-Kassel|
|Spouse||Princess Louise Charlotte of Denmark|
|Karoline Friederike Marie of Hesse-Kassel
Marie Luise Charlotte, Princess Frederick Augustus of Anhalt-Dessau
Louise, Queen of Denmark
Auguste Sophie Friederike of Hesse-Kassel
Sophie Wilhelmine of Hesse-Kassel
|House||House of Hesse-Kassel|
|Father||Landgrave Frederick of Hesse-Cassel|
|Mother||Princess Caroline of Nassau-Usingen|
|Born||24 December 1787|
|Died||5 September 1867|
His maternal grandparents were Karl Wilhelm, Prince of Nassau-Usingen and Caroline Felizitas of Leiningen-Dagsburg-Falkenburg
On 10 November 1810, William was married in Amalienborg Palace to Princess Louise Charlotte of Denmark (1789–1864) daughter of Hereditary Prince Frederick of Denmark and Norway (1753–1805) and Sophia Frederica of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1758–1794).
Children of marriage:
- Karoline Friederike Marie of Hesse-Kassel (15 August 1811 - 10 May 1829).
- Marie Luise Charlotte of Hesse-Kassel (9 May 1814 - 28 July 1895). Married Prince Frederick Augustus of Anhalt-Dessau.
- Louise of Hesse (7 September 1817- 29 September 1898). Married King Christian IX of Denmark.
- Friedrich Wilhelm (26 November 1820 - 14 October 1884). Head of House of Hesse-Kassel. Married first Grand Duchess Alexandra Nikolaievna of Russia, a daughter of Nicholas I of Russia and Charlotte of Prussia, and second Anna of Prussia.
- Auguste Sophie Friederike of Hesse-Kassel (30 October 1823 - 17 July 1899. Married Baron Carl Frederik von Blixen-Finecke, Lord of Näsbyholm.
- Sophie Wilhelmine of Hesse-Kassel (18 January - 20 December 1827).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Landgrave William of Hesse-Kassel|
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA