|Assembly||Okazaki, Aichi, Japan
|Class||Compact crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Layout||Front engine, front-wheel drive / four-wheel drive|
|Platform||Mitsubishi GS platform|
|Engine||DW12 HDi 2.2L turbodiesel I4
4B12 2.4 L DOHC MIVEC I4
6-speed twin-clutch transmission
The equivalent Citroën badge-engineered version is the C-Crosser, both of which were produced by Mitsubishi in its Nedcar plant, in Netherlands on the basis of the new Outlander. Both the 4007 and C-Crosser are the first Japan/Netherlandscitation needed-produced cars sold under any French brand. They had a sales target of 30,000 units per year.4
- 2.2 L (2179 cc) DW12 HDi turbodiesel straight-4, 115 kW (156 PS), 380 Nm; with a particulate filter and a 6-speed gearbox, and able to run on 30% biodiesel5
- 2.0 L (1998 cc) Petrol DOHC 16-valve I4, 147 PS (same engine as the Outlander) — for Russian market only6
- 2.4 L 4B12 Petrol DOHC 16-valve MIVEC I4, 170 PS (same engine as the Outlander)7
There are 3 available trim levels for the Peugeot 4007, all featuring a 2.2 Hdi engine:
- SE - The standard model, with alloy wheels, climate control, heated mirrors, power steering etc.
- Sport XS - SE trim, plus leather seats and a telephone.
- GT - SE trim, plus headlamp washers, CD multichanger, heated leather seats, telephone, etc.8
|Year||Worldwide sales||Worldwide Production||Notes|
|2011||7,3873||6,9573||Total production reached 46,658 units.3|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Peugeot 4007|
- "Mitsubishi Motors’ European production hub (Nedcar) celebrates its 40th anniversary". Automotoportal.com. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "PSA in Russia" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "PSA Annual Report 2012". Car manufacturers. PSA. Retrieved 4 April 2013.
- "PSA Peugeot Citroën expands its range with new SUV" (PDF) (Press release). Peugeot Citroën automobiles SA. October 2006.
- dead link
- "Prices for Russian-assembled Peugeot and Citroen Crossovers Revealed". Wroom.ru. 11 October 2010. Retrieved 16 December 2012.
- "New Peugeot 4007 (07 on) Car Review". Parkers. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "PSA". Psa-peugeot-citroen.com. 2010-06-30. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
- "PSA Peugeot Citroen sales and dev". Creator. PSA Peugeot Citroen. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
|« previous — Peugeot road vehicle timeline, 1980s–present|
|Small family car||305||301|
|Large family car||504||405||406||407||508|
|Convertible||205 Cabriolet||206 CC||207 CC|
|306 Cabriolet||307 CC||308 CC|
|Leisure activity vehicle||Bipper Tepee|
|Partner Combi||Partner Tepee|
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA