|Founded||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (1944)|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Macdonald Realty is a Canadian real estate brokerage firm with both Corporate and Franchise offices. With a gross sales volume of $4.7 Billion, it is the second largest Corporate real estate brokerage firm in Western Canada.
In addition to residential brokerage, the company has divisions that work primarily in commercial sales and leasing, property management, project marketing, and mortgage lending.
The company's head office in Vancouver was recently named the top grossing brokerage office in the Vancouver Metropolitan Area by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver and is one of the largest single brokerage offices in British Columbia.
Lynn Hsu, President & CEO of the Macdonald Real Estate Group, started her real estate career in 1985. From 1987 through 1989, Lynn was the #1 salesperson for Western Canada at a large, national real estate firm, ranking in the top 3 for all of Canada for combined residential/commercial real estate sales during those years. In 1990, Lynn bought Macdonald Realty, then only a single office in Vancouver’s Westside.
Since that time, she has expanded the company, growing it to 20 offices throughout British Columbia, with nearly 1,000 staff and sales associates, turning the operation into a true, full-service real estate company, with offerings in: Residential and Commercial Sales and Leasing, Property Management, Project Marketing, Mortgage Financing, and Project Management.
Over her career, Lynn has been honored many times for her achievements. These include:
• 40 Under 40 Achievement Award for Entrepreneurs in BC
• Overseas Chinese Achievement Award
• Taiwanese Canadian Entrepreneur Award
• Canadian Business Top 100 Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award – 2004 – Rank # 11
• Canadian Business Top 100 Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award – 2006 – Rank # 8
• Person of the Year in Chinese-Canadian Business Award – 2007
• The largest company owned by a woman in BC — 2008 and 2009 (Business in Vancouver)
• The largest brokerage company in Western Canada – 2009 (Real Trends)
- RealTrends Top 200 Brokerage Firms in Canada
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- PROFIT W100: Canada's Top Women Entrepreneurs
- Chinese Business Chamber of Canada
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA