Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park
|Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park|
|Location||Yaeyama Islands, Okinawa, Japan|
|Established||15 May 1972|
The park was established in 1972 as Iriomote National Park (西表国立公園) and included the islands of Iriomote, Kohama, Kuro, and Taketomi. In August 2007 the protected area was extended to include Ishigaki Island.23
- "Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park". National Parks Foundation. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- "Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park: basic information". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- "Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park". Okinawa Prefecture. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- "Iriomote National Park". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- (English) Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park
- (Japanese) Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park
- Map of Iriomote-Ishigaki National Park
|This Okinawa Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a national/quasi-national park or protected area in Japan, or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA