|Look up intaglio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intaglio are techniques in art in which an image is created by cutting, carving or engraving into a flat surface and may also refer to objects made using these techniques:
- Intaglio (printmaking), a group of printmaking techniques with an incised image
- Intaglio (jewellery), or engraved gem, similar techniques in jewelry
- Intaglio (sculpture), also known as counter-relief, distinct from relief
- Intaglio (burial mound), a similar technique for decorating burial mounds with geoglyphs
- Blythe Intaglios, large Native American designs on the ground in California
- In wood carving, more correctly known in English as inlay
- The interior surface of dentures
Intaglio may also refer to:
- Intaglio (Business School Summit), an annual international business school meet organized by Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- Intaglio: A Novel in Six Stories, by Roberta Fernández
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA