ISO 14644-5, Cleanrooms and associate controlled environments - Part 5: Operations, was published as an International Standard in 2004 and is available from IEST. The document was submitted as an American National Standard and has been adopted as ANSI/IEST/ISO 14644-5:2004 in the United States.1
ISO 14644-5 provides the basic requirements for operating and maintaining cleanrooms and associated controlled environments. This standard addresses requirements that are basic to the operation of all cleanrooms regardless of the application. Topics include:1
- Operational systems that must be in place1
- Selection and use of appropriate cleanroom garments1
- Training and monitoring of personnel and activities1
- Installation and use of equipment1
- Requirements for materials used in the cleanroom1
- Maintaining the cleanroom environment in a clean, usable condition conforming to design standards.1
- ISO 14644 - standard for Airborne Particulate Cleanliness Classes in Cleanrooms and Clean Zones
- "ISO 14644-5 Scope". IEST. Last updated 2007-12-03. Retrieved 2008-01-17.
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA