|No. 31 – Pallacanestro Varese|
|Position||Small forward / Shooting guard|
|League||Lega Basket Serie A|
June 22, 1989 |
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|NBA draft||2009 / Round: 1 / Pick: 30th overall|
|Selected by the Cleveland Cavaliers|
|2006–2007||Onatra Kinshasa (Congo)|
|2007–2008||DKV Joventut (Spain)|
|2008||DKV Joventut (Spain)|
|2009–2010||DKV Joventut (Spain)|
|2010–2012||Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA)|
|2010–2011||→Erie BayHawks (D-League)|
|2012||→Canton Charge (D-League)|
|2011||DKV Joventut (Spain)|
|2012||Los Angeles Lakers (NBA)|
|2012||→Los Angeles D-Fenders (D-League)|
|2012–2013||Texas Legends (D-League)|
|2013||Shanxi Zhongyu (China)|
|2013||Texas Legends (D-League)|
|2013–2014||Stelmet Zielona Góra (Poland)|
|2014–present||Pallacanestro Varese (Italy)|
Christian Eyenga Moenge (born June 22, 1989) is a Congolese professional basketball player who currently plays for Pallacanestro Varese of the Lega Basket Serie A. In June 2009, Eyenga was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers with the 30th pick in that year's NBA Draft. When drafted, he played for the Spanish Third Division club Prat, an affiliate of the ACB club DKV Joventut.
Eyenga played the 2010 NBA Summer League for the Cleveland Cavaliers. After that, he officially signed a two-year contract with the Cavaliers on July 23, 2010. He signed for $2 million over two years, with years three and four being options.1 On November 18, Eyenga was sent to the Cavaliers' NBA Development League affiliate, the Erie BayHawks.2 On January 2, he was recalled by the Cavs3 and made his debut on the same day, against the Dallas Mavericks. He scored 4 points and grabbed 3 rebounds.
On October 23, 2012, Eyenga was waived by the Orlando Magic.6 He was then drafted by the Texas Legends of the NBA D-League.7 On January 4, 2013, Eyenga was released by the Legends so he could sign in China.8 In February 2013, he re-joined the Legends after a month in China.
On July 25, 2013, Eyenga moved to Poland and signed with Stelmet Zielona Góra.12 On August 4, 2014, he signed a one-year deal with the another Polish team Turów Zgorzelec.13 In September 2014, Eyenga has been waived by the club.14 On November 12, 2014, he signed a one season contract with the Italian Serie A team Pallacanestro Varese.15
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
- NBA Summer League Rosters - Vegas
- Cavs send rookie swingman Eyenga to NBA D-League
- Cavaliers Recall Eyenga from BayHawks
- "Lakers Acquire Ramon Sessions & Christian Eyenga". NBA.com. 2012-03-15. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- "Denton: Magic Trade Howard in Four-Team Blockbuster". NBA.com. 2012-08-10. Retrieved 2012-08-10.
- Magic Waive Eyenga, A. Johnson
- 2012 NBA D-League Draft
- Christian Eyenga Leaving D-League For China
- Christian Eyenga inks with FIATC Joventut Badalona during NBA lockout
- Eyenga replaces Williams in Shanxi; McCants on the way out in Foshan?
- CBA Profile
- "Stelmet Zielona Gora announced Brackins, Robinson and Eyenga". Sportando.net. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "PGE Turow tabs forward Eyenga". Euroleague.net. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "PGE Turow announces Mardy Collins". euroleague.net (26 September 2014). Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- "CHRISTIAN EYENGA NUOVA FIRMA PER LA OPENJOBMETIS". pallacanestrovarese.it (in Italian). Retrieved 12 November 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christian Eyenga.|
Content from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
What Is This Site? The Ultimate Study Guide is a mirror of English Wikipedia. It exists in order to provide Wikipedia content to those who are unable to access the main Wikipedia site due to draconian government, employer, or school restrictions. The site displays all the text content from Wikipedia. Our sponsors generously cover part of the cost of hosting this site, and their ads are shown as part of this agreement. We regret that we are unable to display certain controversial images on some pages the site at the request of the sponsors. If you need to see images which we are unable to show, we encourage you to view Wikipedia directly if possible, and apologize for this inconvenience.
A product of XPR Content Systems. 47 Union St #9K, Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2C9 CANADA